POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Retrieving / Changing output options from script : Retrieving / Changing output options from script Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:10:00 EDT (-0400)
  Retrieving / Changing output options from script
From: Jesse Hallam
Date: 1 Jul 2003 21:14:30
Message: <3f0231f6@news.povray.org>
Is there anyway to acess or change the paramaters from within the
script? For example, I am trying to achieve a two-pass render, and would
like the second pass to read in the first pass as an image_map... but I
would like the output options to be changed dynamically for each script
name.

For example, if the pov src file = "test.pov", then the resulting image
(in my configuration, would be test.png) -- I would like to grab
"test.png", and change it to "test_image_map.png", which is then read in
on the second pass.

Any way to achieve the above, and more?

Thanks for suggestions